Iron Ash – (Eucalyptus Regnans - Delegatensis) is a H3 Treated Victorian Ash Hardwood that is available in both solid boards and the superior SupaLam range. Iron Ash is a blonde hardwood with a straight even grain and uniform texture and colour. With its light colour Iron Ash can easily have its colour transformed with the use of stains and oils. The H3 Tru Core® treatment is a responsible, non-noxious, water-based treatment against insects and decay and best of all the treatment penetrates to the core of the timber so no need to retreat the end cuts. Iron Ash SupaLam is laminated, and finger jointed which increases the stability of the boards maintaining a straighter product for ease of use and unlike other laminated products Iron Ash has far less joins in the length of the finger joins and less laminations in the width. Its light in weight compared to other hardwoods and is a non-leaching hardwood which makes it suitable for any type of internal or external above ground application. You will be truly amazed on how much time you save during construction on labour by making Iron Ash your choice of material to use on your next project and how amazing Iron Ash looks when completed.
Buy Iron Ash hardwood from Abbey Timber today.
- Kin Dried for superior dimensional stability.
- Straight line dressed with a pencil round edge for consistent sizing.
- F17 Structural grade – can have natural features and other imperfections.
- Posts available in Standard/Better grade.
- Screening available in select Grade.
- H3 Tru-Core Full penetration clear treatment.
- Stains well and has a consistent colour.
- BAL 19 Fire rating for bushfire prone areas.
- 25-year Guarantee.
- Bearers & Joists- (less piers required saving time and money)
- Pergola & Gazebos
- Privacy screening
- Structural beams
- External stairs
- Ceiling Joists
- Furniture and much more...
Other sectional sizes and profiles available including Cladding, panelling and more.